Topics of conversations around all things girly!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jewelmint

Push marketing is all the craze it seems. Kim Kardashian's Shoe Dazzle was first to market and now enter Kate Bosworth's Jewelmint (www.jewelmint.com).



I signed up for it last night. Took a little 'style' quiz and then was given a jewelry selection based on my answers. Results were hit or miss.

It's cool that you are under no pressure to buy, no contracts, and you can end the subscription at any time. For me, the selection of jewelry was good (not excellent) but I ultimately couldn't bring myself to pay $30 for a tiny pair of post earrings. I'm also a little disappointed that materials for the jewelry aren't listed. Not that I'm expecting jewels and silver/gold, but it's nice to see what I would be paying for.

Anyways, not entirely wowed by this month's selection but I'm willing to ride this out for another couple of months and see what happens.

Here are some of my selections for this month:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are right, you wouldn't wear any of those!