Topics of conversations around all things girly!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Shoe Dazzle

So this is my first month of ordering shoes from my personal stylist on shoedazzle.com (ran by Kim Kardashian). I am really excited to get the shoe I picked for this month and will do a follow up post once I receive and review them.

Here is a little blurb from their website on how it works. The $39 does include shipping and returns.

"
ShoeDazzle is a monthly membership society. Every month, for just $39, you will receive an extraordinary pair of shoes. The shoes are handpicked for you by our fashion experts. There is no obligation to purchase shoes once you register, and you are charged only after you choose your first pair of shoes. In any month, you may choose to "Skip This Month" in your account section."


No comments: