Topics of conversations around all things girly!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

NYC

Hello, did you even read my comments?!. The Anthro in RFC is much bigger and better than in SoHo, but anywho...When in Soho, some little asian ladies may try to rush you off to the side, they will want to sell you a 'real' couture bag. Don't know if they are real, but I've heard they are.
Also, you must go to ground zero first. Take the E from Prince Street and it ends at the WTC. Also, skip Canal St, its dirty. If you get to ground zero, take a stroll through NY's oldest cemetary, then head to Century 21...tons of designer everything for super cheap. The jeans are on the third floor...Hopefully you read this before your morning bagel...

ta-ta

1 comment:

momo said...

Woman, I've read your comments. The Anthro store I went into was in Rockefeller Plaza. OMG. Loved it.

My plans got spoiled today since NY evidently gets hurricanes. I had to go to Chinatown to get myself and umbrella and plastic bag. Yes, I did go to Canal Street and yes, it's dirty.

If it's not raining tomorrow, I'm going to go to Central Park and the zoo there. If it is, then I'm going to the Whitney and Madison Ave. I've only got till 3!